VIDEO CREATIVE SPECIFICATIONS:
A creative is the actual advertisement, either the video file hosted by AkaDigital or a 3rd party tag.
RTB Supported Video
- Video Length Video has to be less than or equal to requested duration (i.e. we can bid on a 15 second
request with a 10 second video.)
- All hosted videos will be scaled to fit the player size on screen
400x225 400x300 480x360 640x360 1920x800
Notes Regarding Video Dimensions:
Google only supports: 480x360, 640x360, and 1920x800.
If you are using a 3rd party tag, you will need to use the Google approved ad formats if you want to run on Google.
Supported Companion Ads
- Only standard image files are accepted. Flash files are not supported.
300x250 , 300x60
Pre-Roll (This represents majority of RTB inventory)
Post-Roll Recommended Aspect Ratios
- We will encode and automate to the correct size
- Supported File Types mp4, flv, webm, mov, wmv, mpg, mpeg
- Supported File Size Maximum is 60MB. The video will be encoded down to a workable file size (2-5MB).
- 3rd Party Tags Video Specs : If you are using 3rd Party Video Tags, the specs are as follows:
- Supported Tag Type: VAST 2.0 In order to be accepted by the exchanges, this tag must include the following files. VPAID not supported:
- H.264 (MP4)
- Flash Video (FLV)
- Other formats may be included but will not be used
- WebM is recommended, but not required Supported File Size
- Recommended is 1MB. Maximum is 10MB.